350 Gaines Oak Way, Suwanee
Being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Atlanta is awesome.
My name is John Foster and I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and live in Atlanta. I am an LDS Agent serving Atlanta. If you are moving to Atlanta and a member of the church - I will tell you this a great place. I joined the church in Atlanta and outside of attending Brigham Young University (BYU) and serving a mission I have lived in Atlanta and love it. If you are moving to Atlanta and have questions - fell free to call me at 770 722-7010.
What is it like being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and living in Atlanta?
I live in a north Atlanta Suburb named Cumming Ga.
Being a full time realtor I serve North Atlanta and here is what I see that interests most buyers:
1. You will find excellent schools. Schools drive the real estate market. Everyone seems to want to live in a area with good schools. I have six children & three of my kids graduated from Lambert High school and three from South Forsyth High School. Three of my kids either attend or graduated from BYU, one attends the U of U, one attends Utah Valley and one attends Ga Tech. All great schools and my kids were well prepared for college. Seminary and the Young Men and Women programs are excellent.
2. Atlanta has a temple. On the North side - just outside the perimeter (I-285) is where the Atlanta Georgia Temple is located. It is a great location. Here is a photo I took of the temple from a condo complex across the street. The Atlanta Temple is conveniently located and simply beautiful.
3. The advice I give everyone when moving to Atlanta is get involved. Get involved in your community, church and area. Lots of communities will have a Swim/Tennis which is a great way to get to know your neighbors. If you love golf, there are lots of public and private golf courses. There are some communities that are gated built around award winning golf courses. Ask me about these communities if they interest you.
4. The home values I think offer a lot of home for the money. If you want a finished basement, unfinished basement, a 3 or more car garage Atlanta offers it all.
5. Finally, one of the items I love about Atlanta are the seasons and sports. We have 4 seasons, Spring is amazing, Summer is Hot, Fall is great and Winter is fine. For the most part Atlanta will get a lot of rain, but have lots of sun. We are close to the Ocean (both the Gulf and Atlantic), close to the mountains (not like Utah's mountains but great for camping, hiking and events), a world class airport and finally there are the Braves, Falcons and Hawks- this is a great place to live.
I love Atlanta and am sure you will also.
Sign up for my newsletter! Read it to keep up with design trends, learn property investing tips and more.
John Foster is An Atlanta LDS Realtor
Many people enjoy working with a Real Estate agent that has the same values they have. As an LDS agent that helps families buy/sale homes in Atlanta, Dunwoody, Roswell, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Suwanee, Sugar Hill, Cumming and Duluth (i.e. North Atlanta) - do not hesitate about calling me. I understand about getting a child to mutual, seminary and to the Stake Center for dances.
I moved to Atlanta in 1973 and outside of attending BYU and serving a mission, I have lived in North Atlanta. In fact, I remember when the Atlanta Temple was built and I was able to work at the open house. That is the temple my wife and I were sealed in. I have six kids and love the area. I enjoy working with people from all Cultures, religions, and creeds. I feel I serve my clients to the highest standard of honesty in the business.
If you are moving to the Greater Atlanta area please call/text at 770 722-7010 or email me at John.Foster@KW.com.
Sell below for the newest Listings in Alpharetta, Cumming, Milton and Suwanee GA. Check out the photos and map and let me know which homes you want to see and when you are available.
Your Family Realtor
I am amazed at how many times I will meet a new person at church, or the temple or at an activity will say "I would have loved to have worked with you in buying our home but we did not know you." Every move contains a certain amount of stress and understanding the need for a basement for food storage, or will a minivan fit in the garage and the list of needs goes on and on. I will listen and help you find the perfect home. Photos are from 2006 (Above) and 2016 (to the left)
Call or text me at 770 722-7010 or email me at John.Foster@KW.com
#atlantaLDSrealtor, #beingldsinatlanta, #whatistheldschurchlikeinatlanta, #atlantatemple, #bestldsrealtorinatlanta, #ldschurchincummingga, #ldschurchinsuwanee, #ldschurchinAlpharettaga
Alpharetta, Cumming, Milton, and Suwanee Newest listings
6715 Bentley Ridge Drive, Cumming
3505 Peacock Road, Alpharetta
11405 Vedrines Drive, Alpharetta
4302 Oak N Walk, Cumming
12350 Broadleaf Lane, Alpharetta
511 Veranda Court, Alpharetta
6160 Elmo Road, Cumming
Nuckolls Road, Cumming
8290 Majors Ridge Way, Cumming
3651 Morning Creek Court, Suwanee
6550 Tuscany Lane, Cumming
3725 Fedorite Walk, Cumming
2564 Bagley Road, Cumming
70 Cherrystone Walk, Suwanee
Listings on this website come from the FMLS IDX Compilation and may be held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work, please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 FMLS. Last updated